Calling all neat freaks!
We are growing and looking for fun, smart and interesting people willing to work hard & get dirty! Demand for our services is greatly expanding and we need new folks with demonstrated talent to join our ranks.
If you are a neat freak with great time management and attention to detail, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following: tell us a little about yourself, your relevant experience, and why you think you'd be a great fit.
- Diligent and detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication - ability to message between customers, co-workers and the office.
- Friendly and personable - ability to connect with clients-
- Extreme professionalism, responsibility and trustworthiness
- Flexible schedule - please detail your availability
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Be able to pass a background check
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities available (Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:30PM)
- Great staff and a friendly working environment
- Competitive Hourly Wage +TIPS
- Opportunity to grow within the company